What Sets Us Apart
Experience and Qualifications
Orthodontists have extensive specialty training including 2-3 years after dental school. This education is specific to correcting the bite and facial profile, which is not required for general dentistry. In addition, orthodontists typically treat hundreds of cases per year, providing a higher level of experience.
Board Certified Orthodontist
This is the uppermost level of achievement, requiring a series of intensive written and oral examinations, as well as presenting treated cases to expert Board examiners. Only 20-25% of orthodontists achieve this level.
Top 1% Provider of Invisalign
Due to our extensive level of education and experience treating patients with Invisalign, we have earned the designation as one of the Top 1% Invisalign Providers in the world! Many of our happy Invisalign patients come to us after being told elsewhere they are not Invisalign candidates.
Commitment to Excellence
Our offices utilize the newest technology, treatments and best materials available.
Awards & Recognition
Our doctors have been continually recognized by their peers and the community for excellence in leadership and orthodontics. You can learn more about each of our doctor’s accomplishments here.
Commitment to Service
We appreciate our family of patients that have chosen us to give them the smile of their dreams. For this reason, we make the following promise to our patients:
- We treat every patient as a family member, striving to create a memorable experience in a fun and relaxing atmosphere. It’s important to make your treatment as enjoyable as possible.
- We only recommend treatment which is necessary and will give options when possible.
- We maintain uncompromising levels of cleanliness and sterility for your family’s comfort and protection.
- We respect your time, as we know you will respect ours. We make every effort to run our practice on time.
- And finally, we remember every day we are fortunate to have our patients choose us for their orthodontic treatment!
Request Your FREE Orthodontic Exam!